Membership helps the Atlantic International Chapter!
The benefits are great!
• provides your Chapter rebates
• helps process your chapter refunds
• assists with chapter membership queries
Society Membership means you’ll:
• receive Fisheries magazine each month
• enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books
• subscribe at member rates to the four preeminent, peer-reviewed AFS journals
• enjoy special savings on meeting registration
• join fisheries-related sections that cover your academic and professional interests• apply for official certification as a Fisheries Professional, a process available only from AFS
• receive help when you publish with AFS
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
Highlights of Fisheries Magazine – April 2015
In this Issue:President’s Commentary
• President’s Commentary
How to Be a Meeting Participant and Not Just an Attendee
• Policy Column
Reaching Outside AFS to Heighten Our Impact
• Landscape Column
What Can I Tell You About the Flint River in Alabama?
• Q&A: Interview with David Fielder
Returning to Graduate School as a Professional – Perspectives from a Non-Traditional Student
• Myths That Continue to Impede Progress in Ecosystem-Based Fisheries Management
• Mitos que siguen impidiendo el progreso del manejo de pesquerías basado en el ecosistema
• Development of Fish Passage in China
• Desarrollo de pasadizos para peces en China
• Functional Age as an Indicator of Reservoir Senescence
• La edad funcional como indicador de senescencia en repertorios
• Reservoir Rehabilitations: Seeking the Fountain of Youth
• Rehabilitación de reservorios: en búsqueda de la fuente de la juventud
• Student Loan Forgiveness Program Aims to Keep Great Minds in Government
… and more!
To access the February 2015 Fisheries magazine :
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.
• Receive Fisheries magazine each month.
• Enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books.
• Enjoy special savings on meeting registration.
•…and so much more