Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!
Become a member of the Society!
• receive Fisheries magazine each month
• enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books
• subscribe at member rates to the four preeminent, peer-reviewed AFS journals
• enjoy special savings on meeting registration
• join fisheries-related sections that cover your academic and professional interests
• apply for official certification as a Fisheries Professional, a process available only from AFS
• receive help when you publish with AFS
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
Highlights of Fisheries Magazine – June 2015
In this Issue:
• Policy Column
Nature-Based Remedies to Societal Woes
• AFS News
Improving Communication/Cooperation among Aquatic Professional Societies
Q&A: Interview with Jay Hemdal, Toledo Zoo Fish Curator
Q&A: Interview with Sara Turner
• Muskellunge and Northern Pike Ecology and Management: Important Issues and Research Needs
• Ecología y manejo de los lucios muskallonga y europeo: aspectos relevantes y necesidades de investigación
• The Science Framework for Implementing the Fisheries Protection Provisions of Canada’s Fisheries Act
• Contexto científico para implementar provisiones en pro de la protección de pesquerías del Acta Pesquera de Canadá
• A Tool Supporting the Extraction of Angling Effort Data from Remote Camera Images
• Una herramienta de apoyo para la obtención de datos de esfuerzo pesquero mediante imágenes de cámara remota
… and more!
To access the June 2015 Fisheries magazine:
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.
• Receive Fisheries magazine each month.
• Enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books.
• Enjoy special savings on meeting registration.
•…and so much more.